In Kongskilde Industries, our global project support team forms an essential part of our organization and in defining solutions for our customers. In Denmark, the team consists of the Head of Project Support, a Project Manager, and a Technical Assistant. The rest of the 7 team members are spread out on a global scale.
The Group is growing, and hence we are searching for a new Project Manager to manage customer projects and work directly with clients, suppliers/ partners, and subcontractors. You will be part of the global project support team in Kongskilde Industries and coordinate locally and globally with other departments to ensure project success. You will work out of our Headquarters in Sorø, Denmark, however, we are flexible and open to homework to a limited extent that is compatible with the actual work tasks and the need for physical presence in the company.
You will manage customer projects such as system orders and turn-key project orders within our Industry and Grain Divisions, and the project management responsibilities include calculation, design, coordination, and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
The following professional qualification is desirable: A Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Marine Engineering or similar, 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area, and with a strong background in air dynamics or Pneumatic conveying systems, and authorized electrician.
• Project design, planning and delivery of projects
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for a successful project execution and delivery
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
• Develop a detailed project plan for progress tracking
• Report to management
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Configure automation solution to customer specifications
• Electrical design of customer specific solutions
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Mechanical 3D CAD Design using Autocad 3D / Solidworks
• Experienced PLC programmer
• Electrical design of customer specific solutions (E-CAD)
• PLC software configuration
• Fluency in English. Danish and German preferred, but not mandatory
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
• Good at problem-solving with a creative and critical mindset.
• Strong user of Microsoft 365
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
A flexible work schedule can be planned in cooperation with management.
Send your CV
Should you have any questions to the position, do not hesitate to contact Michael Møller on phone number +45 7217 6061.